Riders are responsible for the perfect technical condition of their bike. Please make sure your bike is in good working order before the day of the event.
Safety-approved cycling helmets are compulsory. We recommend cycle helmets complying with ANSI Z90/4 or SNELL standards. Any rider not wearing a helmet whilst participating on the event will be excluded. Cycling shoes, shorts and jerseys are also recommended.
Please familiarise yourself with the route you have chosen. All routes are mapped out. The routes will be marked with arrows and its essential that you stay on then marked route at all times. You will also be given a back-up map on the day.
On the Day
We recommended you bring the following:
- 2 drink bottles
- An energy bar or similar snack
- Tools to replace inner tubes
- Suitable wet weather clothing
- Fully charged mobile phone with the emergency contacts saved
- ID and a small amount of money