Our aim, wherever you're based, is to provide an inclusive, safe and healthy workplace that boosts creativity and motivation.
You'll be joining a passionate and dedicated team and in return you can enjoy some great benefits:
- Ability to work in a variety of places, as your role demands. We embrace hybrid working and there are opportunities to work remotely as well as in one of our office locations. We also offer flexible working hours to help you manage your work life balance.
- Contributory Pension (including continuation in the NHS Pension Scheme for existing members)
- A minimum of 27 days' holiday
- Access to Occupational Health Service and Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Contributory Health Cash Plan
- Access to discounts and offers from the UK's most popular retailers and service providers
- Group Life Insurance Scheme
- Excellent Learning and Development opportunities
- State of the art working environment in refurbished Inpatient Unit
- Free parking
- Annual Staff Social Event and opportunities to get involved in fundraising and social activities
If you'd like to join a much-loved Bristol charity with a huge supporter base in a vibrant city and have the feel-good-factor of working for a truly worthwhile cause, get in touch!